EAGLE PLOW KITS
- 1/4” thick Skid Mounting Bracket widest around for added strength.
- Height Fully adjustable.
- Made from Ductile Steel. The hotter it gets the stronger it gets. Ten times more wear. On dry pavement our standard skid lasts 29 miles versus 2.9 miles on other plow manufacturer’s standard skid.
- 3/4” thick standard, thickest in the industry.
- Widest skid mount available, stronger than anything out there.
- One push tube kit fits all applications.
- 5/8” Blade Swivel Pivot Mount.
- 1/2” Blade Mounting Pivots.
- Swivel is constructed of 3/8” thick material and 1-3/4” angle iron for strength and wear.
- Swivel attaches to blade 20” apart for the strongest blade mounting system.
- Built-in blade stops (prevents dented blade).
- 5 pivot positions up to 26-1/2º an angle.
- 5/8” blade position pin.
- 8” wide for better stability.
- 4 position, 3/8” thick blade pitch stop.
- American Manufacturing's ATV Plow Attaching System is the first and only ATV Plow that uses a Patent Pending two part mount. This two part system consists of a Mounting Plate and the Universal Tube Frame Mount. Once the Mounting Plate is attached to the ATV you can simply slide on the Universal Tube Frame Mount and tighten four bolts. Before trail riding, you simply loosen the same four bolts and slide the Universal Tube Frame Mount off. This system has the benefit of no loss of ground clearance, or any hanging parts to catch or bend. As an added bonus the Mounting Plate also doubles as a heavy-duty skid plate.
- Fits specific ATV Models (see application chart for order numbers)
- The Universal Manual Lift allows the blade to be quickly raised or lowered with the easiest operating effort in the industry. Fully adjustable lift handle can be positioned to fit any machine offering maximum operator comfort. One kit will fit all makes and models.
- The Universal Manual Lift System stays connected to the plow when removed so that there is nothing to get in the way while enjoying your ATV. The Lift Handle attaches to the plow frame, not the ATV. When the plow is removed, so is the handle. All components are all fabricated steel, no cables or pulleys to break.
- 8-1/2” max lift.
- Extra long lift handle grip for added comfort.
- Universal fit.
- Adjustable width and height on Lift Handle.
- Mounts to plow frame not ATV.
- Easiest lifting of any manual lift system.
- 12 Gauge high alloy steel blend is 40% stronger by weight than other blades.
- 3” wide, 1/4” thick. 2 sided wear bar.
- 3/4” Thick Blade Skids, thickest in the industry.
- 26-1/2º Plow Angle.
- Available in 50”, 54”, 60”, 72” Standard Blades and 50” & 60” Country Plows (with rubber flap included, Country Plows only).
- Available in Black & Yellow.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
GEN II FRONT MOUNT ATV PLOW KITS (Eagle Plow)
$102.95 - $123.95
PROVANTAGE SIDE X SIDE PLOW SYSTEM (Warn)
$199.95 - $389.95
STATE PLOW BLADE (Cycle Country)
$344.99 - $359.99
SOLO III GLOVES (Marshall)
HAND AND THUMB WARMER KITS (Koso)
$64.95 - $74.95
FRONT MOUNT KITS (Eagle Plow)
$102.95 - $123.95
EAGLE 2000 WINCH (American ATV Accessories)
WORK FORCE PLOW SYSTEMS (Cycle Country)
$37.95 - $439.95
EAGLE WINCH (American Manufacturing)
$63.95 - $175.95
FRONT BRAKE CALIPER REBUILD KITS (Shindy)
$13.50 - $31.95
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
EAGLE PLOW KITSManufacturer: Eagle Plow
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (937) 667-1250
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.