Performance With 6 Passengers. Unbeatable Price.
The hardest working RANGER CREW® 570-6 delivers the legendary performance, quality and value you expect, plus ergonomic cab comfort for 6 riders.
- 44 HP
- 25" 489 Tires
- 567cc ProStar® 570 Engine
- Stamped Steel Wheels
- 6-Person Seating Capacity
- Power Through The Toughest Jobs: The powerful ProStar® 570 engine is purpose built and tuned up to deliver best-in-class 44 HP. This engine, paired with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, will give you power and traction when you need it through any weather and on any terrain.
- Haul More & Get Bigger Jobs Done: We all know how important it is to select the right tool for the job. With a massive 1,500 lb. towing and payload capacity, plus an 800 lb. cargo box capacity, the RANGER CREW 570-6 can help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Best Cab Comfort & Handling: The RANGER CREW 570-6 handles the trails while keeping passengers in extreme cab comfort. With 9" of up-front suspension travel, 10" of independent rear suspension travel, and 10.5" of ground clearance, you're ready to handle any obstacle that comes your way.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,392 lb (631 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 800 lb (N/A kg / 363 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 146 x 60 x 74 in (370 x 152 x 188 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 107 in (271.8 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Optional Accessory
- Front Tires: 25 x 10 -12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2020 Polaris Industries Inc.