Undisputed King Of Mud
Packed with more than 100 consumer-inspired improvements, plus mud-specific features, the RANGER XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition is ready-built for mastering the mud.
- Polaris® Pro 4,500 lb HD Winch with Synthetic Rope
- Automotive Paint
- 28" Outlaw 2 Tires
- Arched A-Arms with 13.5" Ground Clearance
- 6-Person Seating Capacity
- Premium Half Doors with 1" Water Drains
- Mud Specific Front and Rear Bumpers
- Higher Mounted Air Intakes
- Polaris® Pro 4,500 LB HD Winch with Synthetic Rope
- Large Rear View Mirror
- Engineered For Work: When you combine 13 in. of ground clearance with a strong armor under-body skid plate you've got a UTV that can conquer any terrain to complete any job and get you to the uncharted terrain to pursue the passion that drives you.
- Built To Last: The rigid one-piece chassis paired with a strong under-body skid plate and massive front bumper makes this beast ready to handle any terrain. The sealed bushings and bearings deliver lasting performance and quieter operation. All this combined with the ability to add Factory Choice Packages makes RANGER XP 1000 the most capable work partner.
- Designed For Comfort: Purpose-built Pro-PVT clutch delivers ultra-smooth engagement, and with 3 drive mode throttle control, the rider can choose the ride mode for the task at hand. Combine the smooth ride with premium automotive-style interior fit and finish, an all-new steering wheel, and plush seating to deliver all-day comfort.
- Extreme Mud Performance: The RANGER High Lifter Edition was designed, tested and built to be the king of mud. It comes factory-equipped for complete mud domination with 28" Outlaw 2 tires, arched A-Arms and purpose-built mudding bumpers. Built to conquer terrain with industry-leading mud performance, capability, durability and the toughness required to keep you mudding all day long.
- Power To Dominate The Depths: Churn, claw, and demolish the mucky depths with the ProStar® 1000 engine producing 82 HP. Paired with a 20% increase in overall driveline strength, this 2020 mud machine delivers the power required to get you through impassable swamps and mud bogs.
- Legendary Smooth, Uniquely Equipped: Flying through mud on massive 28" Outlaw 2 tires, take on the dirty depths with undeniable comfort. Mud-specific arched A-Arms deliver an incredible 13.5" of ground clearance and an industry-leading 11" of suspension travel to ensure you get up, over, or through the harshest terrain with legendary RANGER smoothness.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Engine Braking System (EBS)
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Dry Weight: 2,116 lbs (960 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13.5 in (34.3 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 154 x 65 x 78 in (391 x 165 x 198 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,525 lb (692 kg)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 113 in (287 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Suspension: Independent, Arched Lower A-arms, 11 in (27.9 cm) of Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,500 lb (1,133.9 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high
- Other Standard Features: Premium Half Doors w. 1" Drains, Mud Specific Front and Rear Bumpers, Polaris(R) PRO HD 4,5000 Lb. Winch, Rearview Mirror, Polaris Pulse Electrical System (6 position)
- Rear Suspension: Independent, Arched Lower A-arms, 11 in (27.9 cm) of Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 28 x 9.5-14; Outlaw 2
- Rear Tires: 28 x 11-14; Outlaw 2
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum Buckle - Matte Black
The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2020 Polaris Industries Inc.